Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snapshot

A word evokes a memory. A scent, a song...these things induce great melancholy in this pretty head of mine.
I can be going about my day just following all the steps and then viola, I hear, "No Doubt" sing something that brings me back to a moment that gives me chills. Today I smile, tomorrow I don't know cause tomorrow doesn't exist.

A thought can come at me like a wave...

I take lots of photographs, it's my way of capturing a moment and even without a single shot I can still vividly recall minor details of previous experiences. Sometimes I wonder what makes a moment become ingrained in my memory archives. What?!?  

I always tell my friends that I don't know anything about anything especially about politics but I do know what I feel. My feelings never lie to me. They are complete and authentic.  How I interpret them, that's a whole 'nother blog.

Share with me your thoughts on THINKING, REMINISCING, "Dancing to remember or Dancing to forget."

Namaste.

Sharing is caring.

Respectfully & Sincerely yours,

JeWeLs

No comments:

Post a Comment