Thursday, May 23, 2013

Can you see me?

I am of the school of thought that everyone just wants to be seen, heard, and loved.  This isn't an absolute truth but goodness it really could be.  I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for me and the reality is many times I just want to be seen, I want to be heard, I want to be acknowledged.  (It may show up as just wanting attention but it's a little bit more than that).

I do my best to always acknowledge others, it's so rewarding for me when I can SEE you, when I can HEAR you, and most definitely when I can LOVE you!  I'm so utterly grateful for the times I have exchanged being seen and being heard.


During the final Oprah Winfrey Show she shared her thoughts on this:

Oprah Talks about Validation I agree with her wholeheartedly. I even get a bit emotional when I see this particular clip.

What are your thoughts?

How about sharing?

I shared a very personal experience yesterday on my blog and it has begun an entire new layer of growth and healing. I've noticed the more personal and the challenging the greater the audience. Why is that?


I see you.

I respect you.
I send you love and light.

Namaste.




No comments:

Post a Comment