Saturday, March 29, 2014

3.30

3.30.14
Today is my Birthday.


Yesterday I was able to share a moment with several women who inspire me and who I have had the privilege of knowing either half of my
life or my entire life, respectively.

In my 40 Plus years of this amazing life, one thing I have learned to be true for me is I relish, I value, I need to engage and interact with other amazing women.  This year, although it's only three months old, has been quite tumultuous for me emotionally, I needed my girl time.

I loved sitting at the table with these human beings, feeling their energy, and looking at the beautiful faces of each and every one of them.  Hearing their perspectives, listening to their life experience, learning their hearts, it's truly a gift. Another thing I value is having been able to be in at least one part of their story.  It humbles me to have experienced them as players in mine.

Sisterhood is a gift that is absolutely priceless and monumentally essential to the well being of the universe.
We don't have to be biologically related to be sisters.

On my 41st born day I'd like to acknowledge my mother for having the fortitude, love, and determination to allow me to come into this lifetime through her even with all the challenges.  Thank you mommy for being!  I acknowledge and honor my grandmother, one of my most greatest loves and my constant rock and motivation. I'd like to recognize and share my love and gratitude to my aunts, my cousins, my sisters, my nieces, my daughters, my teachers, my colleagues, my sister-friends who move me and inspire me every day to be.  I'd like to lovingly say thank you to my son and his father for being such supporters of my zaniness and for all the light and joy you have all brought to my life.

I thank you, from the depths of my heart and soul.

Namaste!

Love transcends all things.  Trust in the wonder and power of your dreams.

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!
Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.
Namastè.
In possibility,
Julie Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment