Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's Official.

We have registered our child, he will officially be a Kindergartner in September.

WOAH!

To many this is really not a huge deal. To some this is the deal.
For me it brings up so so much.

Do you remember back in October of 2012 when I shared this with you?

So the feelings coming up for me with this new chapter are feelings of hope and reality.
The truth is what is coming up for me, MY TRUTH.

I told myself I am fine and everything is fine. For awhile, everything was fine. I'm still fine, just everything is now a little different.

What's your truth? How do you know what is real? What do your hopes consist of? Are you actively participating in the journey? Have you had to let go of something? Where are you right now?

Thank you for reading and Sharing.

Sharing is caring!

Love exists and Life is a miracle, treat it all as such.

Namastè.
In possibility,
Julie Jewels

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a big milestone. You know i have never really thought of the concept of letting go, i always thought of it as a cycle of life, you are born as some one's child, you grow-up move out your parent home to form your own relationships, have children, and then your children repeat the cycle. you my cuz gave me something to think about, where exactly do we really let go, do we let go at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It truly is a huge milestone.

      I have also always thought of it as the cycle of life and in all reality, my perspective is letting go is a choice. We don't have to let go and it's the healthy choice.

      If you allow me to be so bold, I believe this may have resonated with you because of recent events that will be transpiring, yes?

      Congrats on being such an amazing mother and even cooler Grandmother!

      I love you and truly value your perspective.

      Namaste!

      Delete
  2. you know whats funny, i always tell Cesar, " negro, you have to let of the kids it's the cycle of life". But i think deep down you hold on just a tiny bit when they are not looking, after all a parents work is never done. i am just happy he is staying in the U.S of A .
    thank you for your loving words. looking forward to reading more of your blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a little plaque in my kitchen window that reads, "The best way to keep love is to give it wings."

      <3

      Delete