Friday, October 19, 2012

Introducing Bentley

BENTLEY
This past summer, I logged into one of my social networking accounts and there I saw this little face staring back at me.  

Look, look at that little face. 
How could I not want him?!? 
For a few months my son had been asking for a pet. 
I told him and his dad we would not get a dog until he was 10 years old. My son is three and a half.  

During the summer of 2012 we welcomed Bentley into our home.


I am by no means a, "Dog Person." By no means, yet one day Bentley landed in my purse and we went out for stroll. :)


Now Bentley has been with us for three months and a day and when I think to myself, "What on earth were you thinking?!!?" I just look at his little face, which is usually somewhere within grabbing distance of my feet. 


Bentley is a cool dog and for now an integral member of my family.




Sharing is caring.

Respectfully & Sincerely yours,
JeWeLs


No comments:

Post a Comment