Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PART OF MY ROAD TO CALM

Thanks to so many folks, I was able to participate in a weekend of CALM. 



A weekend full of so much LOVE, INTROSPECTION, and PERMISSION.



I am extremely aware of what it takes to create and I am so grateful for all the tools I have developed and been introduced to in order to bring to light my higher self.

It's such a blessing to see and be seen.


In my mind's eye I see complete Harmony. 
In my mind's eye I see Connection & Love.
In my mind's eye I see Diversity.
In my mind's eye I see Acceptance & Joy.
In my mind's eye there is Nothing & Everything.
My heart, soul and mind all live
happily, In MY MIND'S EYE.


If you have a moment to look within take it.
If you have the time to see, truly see someone, do it.

Very often I have discussions with folks about PERFECTION. It makes me smile how uncomfortable many of us are with PERFECTION. I believe in a Source, I believe in a Greater Being. We are all a part of this Source, in all ways we are this Source. The Source is PERFECTION and we are made in this image.  I am not better than anyone, not in any way and no one is better than me. We are all unique, just like everyone else.

I leave with two thoughts, BREATHE DEEP and when you have a chance, if you are interested check out the Road to Calm website.

NAMASTE!

Sharing is caring.

Respectfully & Sincerely yours,
JeWeLs



No comments:

Post a Comment