Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Together, IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

We are still in need of stuff and man power in the Rockaways.  I have included a link to the report by Toni on NY at The Rockaways, as it is very informative.  If you don't have the finances to purchase stuff you can
volunteer your time.
I am immensely grateful for the many heartfelt donations that I have received.  I have taken several donations and it's still not enough, I am requesting help, Please share and get the word out...I am still collecting NEW, WARM Hats and SOCKS.
Remember this message?

 NEW, WARM HATS & SOCKS...
Helping Friends In Far Rockaway
                                   
I am asking for your help from now until the end of December...

I am collecting NEW  & WARM HATS and SOCKS 
for the folks in 

Far Rockaway, for babies all the way 
through adulthood, men and women.
If you have
 a connection at places of business that 
sell these and can make a donation please let me 
know who to call or where to go and I will go.
The people of Far Rockaway thank you in advance 
and I thank you with all my heart!


 
and we can set up a pick up or drop off.
Thank you so much!

The COLLECTION WILL 

CONTINUE  THROUGH 

JANUARY 2012






Please check out this informative link.
Toni On NY at The Rockaways




NAMASTE!

Sharing is caring.

Respectfully & Sincerely yours,
JeWeLs


No comments:

Post a Comment